In this tutorial Frederik Steinmetz demonstrates the functions of the Animation Replicator with Offset. This video gives you a detailed explanation on what you can use this Addon for.
- 00:00 Overview and Installation of the Addon
- 02:00 The Linear Offset
- 09:30 What you need to know about Delta Transformation
- 11:00 The Object Offset - animating your Placer Object
- 15:00 Object Offset - understanding the options
- 18:00 Animating the scale of your Placer object to use with inherit Scale Option
- 21:20 Animating the Rotation of your Placer object to use with inherit Rotation Option to form a spiral
- 26:30 Placing objects along a path
- 31:00 The Armature Offset
- 35:00 Using negative scale to mirror your replicates
- 36:30 The Speed Up Tools and Apply Modifier explained
You can download the ARewO Addon here.