This is Blenderdiplom's way of saying: have some nice winter holidays. In this tutorial Frederik Steinmetz will demonstrate how to set up a beautiful macro scene consisting of a few frost-covered plants with a nice backlighting effect. It's rendered in Cycles with a little compositing. Enjoy!
- 00:00 - 02:10 Overview, Introduction to Arbaro
- 02:10 - 05:15 Scene Setup: object, camera, background
- 05:15 - 10:15 The particle system for the frosting
- 10:15 - 14:00 Material settings
- 14:00 - 18:50 Lighting setup
- 18:50 - 20:45 Snowflakes particle system and final adjustments
- 20:45 - 28:23 Final touches in the compositor