The grand mantis series Part 3: Material setup for Luxrender! Organic materials in physically-based renderers like Luxrender tend to be difficult. Unless Frederik Steinmetz is your tutor!
- 00:00 - 03:50 Overview
- 03:50 - 08:40 Setting up a normal map in Luxrender
- 08:40 - 11:10 Adding further maps like for example specularity
- 11:10 - 12:25 How the energy conserving materials work in Luxrender
- 12:25 - 22:40 Combining materials via the Luxrender mix material and maps
- 22:40 - 26:00 Overview of the Luxrender camera settings
- 26:00 - 27:55 Luxrender environment settings
- 27:55 - 34:58 Controlling light group intensities while rendering
Download Blendfile for this tutorial here!