Dynamic Paint has been a great addition to the toolset in Blender and can be used in a variety of ways. This tutorials shows you an application in motion graphics: An intro made from balls growing and shrinking. More cool examples of what Dynamic Paint is capable of can be found at the blog of the developer: MiikaH. The tutorial won't show you how to create the text and remesh it, you can find the tutorial for that here.
- 00:00 - 02:04 Intro and Overview
- 02:04 - 07:28 Starter File and Background
- 07:28 - 11:55 Introduction to Dynamic Paint
- 11:55 - 17:14 Setting up the Dynamic Paint Rig
- 17:14 - 25:10 Displace and Fade-Out Effect
- 25:10 - 37:45 Particle System and Materials
- 37:45 - 43:30 Lighting and Compositing