In this Tutorial Frederik Steinmetz demonstrates two elegant ways to stylize renderings using the new double edge mask node. Additionally he shows how to use node groups in order to keep your compositing nice and organised.
- 00:00 - 01:15 Overview
- 01:15 - 04:20 Color Correction Basics
- 04:20 - 08:10 The double edge mask node
- 08:10 - 12:10 Node Groups
- 12:10 - 14:40 Using the Kirsch node as a factor
- 14:40 - 17:20 Solving a problem with the alpha channel
- 17:20 - 20:00 Different usage of the double edge mask